Thursday, November 5, 2015

Christmas Decor Ideas for your Dining Room

I know. I know.

It's only just November.

But...I do love Christmas and before you know it Thanksgiving will be here...which means it's getting very close to time to decorate. I am going to try very hard this year to decorate well. I don't necessarily want to go overboard but I would like to do each room well and with style. I love the idea of a good dining room centerpiece so I thought I would start there.

Here are a few that I've found that have given me some (p)inspiration for my own dining room.

I love this one for a few reasons.

1. It looks simple enough to duplicate
2. I have birch candles like this already
3. Love this table!

This one is also simple, rustic, but beautiful. I love the garland going down the center. 


This one is a bit more traditional and I love the fresh greenery.


Finally, I like this one for either an outdoor dining area or an indoor one. It would be easy to duplicate simply by cutting up a log. 



Stay tuned to see what I end up doing in my own dining room this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment