Thursday, November 5, 2015

Christmas Decor Ideas for your Dining Room

I know. I know.

It's only just November.

But...I do love Christmas and before you know it Thanksgiving will be here...which means it's getting very close to time to decorate. I am going to try very hard this year to decorate well. I don't necessarily want to go overboard but I would like to do each room well and with style. I love the idea of a good dining room centerpiece so I thought I would start there.

Here are a few that I've found that have given me some (p)inspiration for my own dining room.

I love this one for a few reasons.

1. It looks simple enough to duplicate
2. I have birch candles like this already
3. Love this table!

This one is also simple, rustic, but beautiful. I love the garland going down the center. 


This one is a bit more traditional and I love the fresh greenery.


Finally, I like this one for either an outdoor dining area or an indoor one. It would be easy to duplicate simply by cutting up a log. 



Stay tuned to see what I end up doing in my own dining room this year!

1 comment:

  1. G Club 69 Beat the cards easily.

    Ruby888 This is a site where you can join the card game. Online gambling and online gambling games are also available online. We also have the right certificate according to the regulations of Cambodia. In the opening of the game of luck, the Internet as a freedom.
    About playing the break is a joyous card, because it is a matter of whether the cards to be on the top will have a higher score than our own. Because we choose to fight then we can not know how much we will fight the score. And what color is on the face. If we lose, we will have to put money into the midfield. Without paying the dealer. This type of card games are very popular in the circle of players if online gambling. We have made a game of gambling network computer to provide services to all.
    And unless the cards are broken, we also have more than 500 games to risk, so you can choose to play each other according to your style of satisfaction. Do not wait, we are good to give you a service every 24 hours at the site. IBCbet

    ReplyDelete