A Little Bit About Me: I started sewing about four years ago and am learning as I go. I like re-purposing things, and get excited when I can turn something old into something useful and new-to-me. I have two beautiful girls-ages 4 and 1 that keep me on my toes. I've been married now to my husband John for over 8 years and we live in South Eastern Virginia.
The Daily Me: Yes that's the name of the blog...and my goal is to share a portion of my days with you through my posts...but what about the rest of my day? Well...here's a little peak into what fills my days:
- I own a direct sales company called Carriage House Lane. I've enjoyed getting this company going and am always looking for ways to expand. We offer both in-home and online parties and do have Ambassador's who make a commission off of our products. Most of our items are handmade in the US. We specialize in unique and contemporary women's accessories.
- I'm in a book club and am currently leading the book Little Bee. We meet every Tuesday night and I love being part of a group of such wonderful ladies.
- We love our church (PCC) and that's where you'll find us Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights. (and maybe once or twice in between)
Most of my posts revolve around sewing, home decorating, frugal living and food. I enjoy finding new ways to save money in all of these areas. I sincerely hope you enjoy my blog and I'd love to get to know you...feel free to contact me using the information below!
John, Me, Lilly and Charlotte (2015)
If you'd like to Contact me for any reason...
- My email is: email@example.com
- My Pinterest site is: http://pinterest.com/lrralls/
- My Carriage House Lane website is www.carriagehouselane.com
© 2012 - Lindsey Ralls - All Rights Reserved