Monday, February 24, 2014

Welcome Maternity Sale-Our Newest Sponsor

The Daily Me has a new sponsor! Maternity Sale


Oh how I wish I had known about this company a few months ago! Maternity Sale sells quality and
trendy maternity clothing at good prices. I don't know about you but I had SUCH a hard time finding cute maternity clothes while I was pregnant...that didn't cost a fortune.

Their brand, Eve of Eden, was created for this very reason. While pregnant, Tania; founder of Maternity Sale, realized there was a gap in the market when it came to fashionable, affordable, maternity clothing. She began sewing her own items and Eve of Eden was born.

I know a lot of our readers are either pregnant or nursing and Maternity Sale offers clothing for both stages. Be sure to check out the website...I've highlighted some of my favorite items below.







No comments:

Post a Comment