1. Receiving Blankets: I love flannel receiving blankets and have been using them a ton with Miss Charlotte. I really like the ones in this tutorial because they are reversible. Each blanket requires two yards of fabric, you could make a cute set of four for relatively cheap. So adorable!
2. Baby Leg Warmers: These leg warmers were made from knee socks! Such a cute idea!!!
3. DIY Gift wrapping: This is an adorable way to wrap that DIY gift you've done.
4. Month by Month Onesies: I love this idea! A onesie for each month, these are great for the mom who wants to take a picture every month during that first year.
5. Knit Hats: This one requires a bit of sewing but so very cute.
Hopefully this gives you some ideas for upcoming baby shower gifts. Everyone appreciates the time it takes to create a homemade gift and you certainly can't go wrong with any of the lovely ones mentioned in this post.