Tuesday, February 18, 2014

DIY Burp Cloths

Little Charlotte is almost three weeks old and well into the phase of life where burp cloths are of utter importance. Someone gave me a set of these burp cloths when Lilly was born and they are amazing. They have amazing absorbency and are incredible soft as well.

I decided to make some of my own and used this tutorial.  I used flannel for my center piece of fabric because I wanted to keep the whole thing soft and absorbent. I made this set of four in about 45 minutes.

You use cloth diapers to make these and you can either use the three ply or the six ply. The six ply is a little thicker (more absorbent) but it also a little more expensive. The links for both options are below




Here is my finished product. I love the flannel I used. Bright and fun, and also gender nutral!




This last picture is what the burp cloth looks like unfolded.

If you would like me to make you a set of four, I charge $16 for the set. The link is below:


No comments:

Post a Comment