Thursday, January 23, 2014

Meet our new Sponsor-Bee Yourself Fabrics

I wanted to welcome our newest sponsor, Bee Yourself Fabrics! Bee Yourself Fabrics offers fabric by the yard, fat quarter bundles, and handmade items. Below are a few of my favorites:


I love bundles! They go together so well and you don't have to think about which fabrics you should include, which is great! I love this black and yellow one.




Bee Yourself also sells Riley Blake Fabric. The two above are a few of my favorites...and only $7.95 a yard!

Also...there's another way you can save. Bee Yourself is offering 10% to The Daily Me Readers! Simply enter the code: DailyMe10 at checkout and receive 10% off your order!!! Thank you Bee Yourself!!!

Now, go do some shopping!! And remember, there's more info about Bee Yourself in the sponsors tab on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment