Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thanksgiving Menu Ideas





Thanksgiving is getting close and so of course we're thinking about all the yummy food! Here are some recipes I've found that I'd like to try out this Thanksgiving.

Breakfast:

1. Sausage, Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole: This looks both yummy and easy-two of my favorite things!


2. Itty Bitty Cinnamon Bites: I've tried these before and they are amazing!


Main Course:

1. Slow Cooker Cranberry Spiral Ham: I prefer Ham over Turkey any day. And a chance to use the crock pot? Definitely!


Side Dishes:

1. Crock Pot Brussel Sprouts: This is one of my own recipes and it's sooo good.


2.  Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon and Caramelized Onions


Desserts:

1. Pumpkin Pecan Dessert: I've made this twice this season already because it's soo good.


2. Perfect Pumpkin Roll: No Thanksgiving is complete without a pumpkin roll!


Now you are all set to eat like royalty the whole day. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment