Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Party

Can you believe our Lilly is two!! Today was her second birthday party and because she loves the book so much I decided to use "A Very Hungry Caterpillar" as the party's theme.


I purchased some scrapbook paper from Michaels for $3 and used that to make the signs for the food as well as the happy birthday banner.

The fabric on the buffet was purchased from amazon. The cake was made by a lady we know, she did such a great job!

I had apples, pears, oranges watermelon, and strawberries as the fruit and also made macaroni and cheese and marinated ham and swiss buns. I had M&M's of various colors, as well as lollipops.



I put lemonade in mason jars for everyone's drinks and used green and white striped straws.







No comments:

Post a Comment