Monday, April 15, 2013

I'm still alive!

I know I was MIA last week. I'd like to tell you that it was for a really good reason...but it wasn't. I simply got distracted cleaning and organizing my house, hanging out with a sick baby girl, and getting ready for our trip to Italy.

We leave in less than two weeks-which is exciting but also frustrating. I'm currently at the stage where it's too early to pack but I'm constantly thinking of what I need to pack and the best way to pack it. There's so much to think about!

It would be a breeze if it was just me I was packing for...but add a 19 month old to the mix and you've got stress.

Any tips for flying with 19 month olds? That's probably what I'm most worried about :(

We bought some luggage this weekend and I was blown away at the price? (I'm frequently blown away at what things are priced. In my mind most things should be significantly cheaper than they are and when I find out the actual price it takes a while for it to register. For example; socks and underwear, in my opinion, should be priced around $.50. You never see them and you have to own them-I feel like this means they should be cheap.) I was estimating that a good piece of luggage would run me about $29.99. I was wrong. $100 is the standard price, WHAT!

Anyways, I have been somewhat creative this week. I found this quilt on Pinterest last week and am attempting to make my own version. Mine is much smaller and made from scraps I had so technically it doesn't really look anything like this. But I love the circle idea...so stay tuned for that project.



Have you been to Italy? What was your favorite place to visit?


1 comment: