While here is Virginia we are experiencing temperatures in the sixties this week...I assume that somewhere in the country it is actually winter-time. So whether it is actually cold where you are...or you are just hoping it will be...here are some great "cold-weather" recipes to warm you up.
1. Spinach and Garden Souffle: This recipe is from House Beautiful. I love souffle's and this one looks especially tasty!
2. French Onion Soup: Nothing beats the chill like french onion soup...but some days you just want to eat in your pajamas snuggled up by the fire instead of making the trip to Panera right?
3. Dumpling Squash with cream and sage: This recipe sounds unique and easy, only a few ingredients!
4. Ground Beef Not-Potpies: This one is from Rachel Ray and looks quite yummy. A little different from your average pot-pie.
5. Black Bean Pie: This reminds me of a Mexican pot pie...looks so yummy!!