Friday, December 21, 2012

Thrift Store Finds

Yesterday was my first day of Christmas vacation! We started it off right by sleeping in...until 8:00!! (Lilly did too!) We also finished up all of our Christmas shopping and went to a thrift store as well. Here are a few of my favorite things that we found:


  • Christmas Lights! We bought two colored net lights for $.25 each. We were able to test them before bringing them home and they worked. We had been wanting to get some more (I love how easy the nets are to use on bushes) but didn't want to spend $11 a piece for each one! $.25 is much better!
  • This trivet may not seem too exciting but it just so happens to match all of my Christmas dishes! My dishes are older (from the 90's) and they don't make them any more so this was quite a find...and for only $1.25


  • Tree Topper: This guy was only $.50 and so lovely don't you think!
Tree Topper from thrift store



No comments:

Post a Comment