Wednesday, December 19, 2012

E-Meals?

I have 1 day left of work before I can officially relax. I know I've been bad at posting over the past week or so but it's about to improve. I'm very excited about being able to relax and focus on crafting and sewing :)

I did come across something interesting this week though, it's called E-Meals. Have you ever heard of it? Have you ever used it?

I haven't heard of it or used it but a friend of mine on Facebook mentioned it so I looked into it. It definitely sounds interesting. Basically you pay about $7 a month and they will send you a grocery list based on the stores you shop at as well as a monthly meal plan. I'm thinking about doing it but was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it, what are the pros and cons?

I am HORRIBLE about shopping with more than 24 hours in mind and I know that I spend more money than I should because of it. I'm thinking using e-meals for a few months would be a great way to begin the new year and for $7 a month? Not a bad price.

Meal Planning

So, leave a comment, tell me your thoughts, are you going to try it?



No comments:

Post a Comment