Sunday, February 19, 2012

February

So what's new you ask?A few things...

Our church, PCC, is doing a series on How People Change. We've been encouraged to pick a personal growth project, something we want to change about ourselves. I chose the way I react to people who make poor decisions. I'm not a very compassionate person and I have trouble feeling compassion for people who, in my opinion, have made poor decisions in their past. So I'm trying to work on that and love people like Christ loved the woman at the well, among others.

I dislike toilet paper commercials so much!

Lilly is so cute and growing so quickly!

I just started on pinterest this week, behind the curve I know...but its great!

1 comment:

  1. That is a very worthwhile thing to change. The whole changing thing is harder than I thought. :)

    Lilly is super cute. She is so precious!

    I haven't crossed over to Pinterest yet. I feel like it would suck me in.

    ReplyDelete