Thursday, January 12, 2012

Birthday

So I've had some interesting events occur on my birthday in the past:

#21: I hit a teenage boy who rode his bike into the middle of Jefferson Avenue the morning of my 21st birthday. Him, and his bike, landed on my windshield! I was not at fault...but was definitely a birthday to remember...When the cop came and took my license he handed it back to me and said "Happy Birthday"...

#24: A year ago today I found out I was pregnant...so that was probably the best birthday present I could have. It certainly made my 24th year a special and amazing one :)

This year nothing incredibly momentous has occurred but it was a great day none the less. I was able to spend it with Lilly and received so many great messages from so many friends. Thanks everyone for making it a special day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment