Saturday, January 7, 2012

A New Year

My New Years Resolutions were to start a budget and stick to it. Today is day 7 and we are doing a really good job so thats exciting. It's really a good excercise to write down everything you spend ina week because you see how much you're spending in certain areas-for us its food...and we didn't realize how quickly it adds up!

Lilly is growing so quickly! She's pretty much mastered rolling over and she loves to stand. She also has realized she has hands and loves to stick them in her mouth. Oh, and her newest thing is eating her feet!

Lindsey got a new sewing machine for Christmas and so she gave me her old one. I'm pretty excited about using it. Right now I'm making curtains for our den.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the sewing machine!! I have a couple of resolutions including the budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for a sewing machine. Nich got me one for my birthday a few years ago, and I LOVE it. I've haven't been keeping up with your blog for a while, it seems. I love the "daily themes"! I definitely don't have time to blog every day, but I like reading the posts of friends that do!

    ReplyDelete