Thursday, April 28, 2011

A complex Algebra problem...

We find out Monday what gender our baby is and I am super excited! There are a lot of things I've been putting off until we know, such as creating a registry, decorating the room etc...

The registry thing in particular has been seriously stressing me out. Now, for the most part I don't really get stressed out. When I say stressed out I mean that I could potentially see myself getting stressed out over it so I just ignore it and put it on the back burner. Well, last night i finally started to tackle it. I think of a baby registry like an almost impossible to solve algebra equation. This equation has like 300 variables and if one of them equals one thing, half of the variables will also need to change. There's just so much to consider! Anyways, by the end of the night I feel like I have my own list that I can bring with me when we do go to register. For those who may begin this process in the near future, I suggest you download a checklist from the internet and also find a friend who might have recently undergone this task and join the two together. This will give you a good idea where to start.

Some may say it's cheating but hey...it is a complex Algebra problem and you'll need all the help you can get.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Don't stress out. It's not good for you or the baby.
    2. Have some chocolate.
    3. Remember that you don't need half the stuff they tell you that you "need" and much of the rest of it, you won't need right away.
    4. Have fun! Enjoy this whole process! :~)

    Can't wait to hear your news!

    ReplyDelete