Monday, February 14, 2011

A Special Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day! Today is a special day, not only is it Valentine's Day, but it is John and I's eighth week of pregnancy! That's right, in about 32 more weeks we will be welcoming a little boy (or girl) home. We are very excited :)  For John's Valentine's Day present I bought him a scrapbook and a journal, which I'm hoping we will be able to write some thoughts in along the journey. We aren't super huge 'journaly' people as you can see from my inconsistent blog posts...but we'll give it a shot. We have one ultra-sound pictures so far to go in the scrapbook, and hopefully many more fun photos to include over the next few months.  Our due date is September 26th. So, Happy Valentine's Day to my wonderful husband. I've learned a lot about love in the past four years of marriage...how it can change and grow. I know we'll both be learning a lot more about what it means to love over the next few months, and many more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment