Friday, March 14, 2014

Slow Cooker Swiss Chicken Recipe

I made this recipe yesterday for dinner and loved it. It tastes like Thanksgiving. I love crock pot recipes and how easy they are. On Thursday's I babysit at a friend's house and so yesterday before I left the house in the morning I gathered the ingredients and brought them with me. I put everything in the crockpot around 11:00 and by 4:00 it smelled and looked delicious. I left half of the recipe for them for dinner and took half with me. Cooking instead of going out to dinner saves so much money...but we usually end up with sooo many leftovers, (especially when using the crockpot) which I'm not a fan of. I really enjoyed making the meal in the crock pot and then splitting it between the two families. Both of our families are small enough that it was the perfect amount for both-no leftovers!

Also, if you're ever looking for new recipes...check out the six sisters site. They have some amazing recipes and their site it organized very well so that they are easy to browse through and find.


No comments:

Post a Comment