Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Nursery Sneak Peak

I'm almost done with the nursery! Hopefully all will be complete by the end of the week. I thought I'd give you guys a sneak peak of what's been going on.

The colors I've chosen are grey and coral. I've also realized that "coral" comes in a wide range and it's pretty hard to actually determine what is coral and what isn't. Because of this, some hints of orange have meandered into the room claiming to be coral...I'm ok with this.

These "book shelves" are actually spice racks from Ikea. They come as unfinished wood, so I painted them coral/orange. (Cornge) They were only $3.99 each which was amazing! Go Ikea!!


You can see the coral and gray continued a bit in the bedding but I still need to finish that, so pictures will come soon.



1 comment:

  1. I like seeing the fronts of the books and not just the spine. It makes it more interesting to look at! Good job!

    ReplyDelete