Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Look Back at 2013...

It's the final day of 2013 and I thought it would be nice to take a look back at what the highlights were of my 2013...

1. I turned 26 on January 12th!

2. I stumbled onto a great deal on Ebay for a new to me BMW X3. We sold mine through Craigslist and I flew to New Jersey to pick up my new silver one. I did this after paying for it in full, knowing nothing about the company and having never seen it... Fortunately we have had no problems with the car, it runs great and was in excellent condition...but I would not recommend this method of purchasing a car to anyone. Ever.

3. I Continued working on my blog, sewing, and babysitting Lilly, Emmy and Graham.

4. Lilly continued to be the cutest kid ever.


5. Continued working in Real Estate. I stopped working for TURZAC in June and started working for RE/MAX

6.  In April the three of us went to Italy for two weeks. John had reserve duty there and Lilly and I were able to enjoy the sites of Naples, Rome, Sorrento and Pompei. What a great trip!


7. In May we found out we were pregnant with another baby (a girl). And I've been pregnant ever since... Charlotte is due February 1st!

8. In August we purchased a home near Fredericksburg, VA on the Massanutten ski resort. We've spent many hours fixing up this foreclosure and it is not pretty much done. It's been a fun process and we love it up there.




9. My New Years Resolution was to read 52 books, I made it to 38 but sure did read some great ones.

10. John's Grandma turned 100!

11. In September Lilly turned 2!

12. Also in September, I went to see Taylor Swift in Concert...so much fun!



All in all, it's been a great year and we are looking forward to seeing what 2014 will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment