Friday, March 15, 2013

Post-Virus Crock Pot Recipe

Life in our house is getting busy...and I have a feeling that it's not going to slow down any time soon. So, I've been on the lookout for some good, easy crock pot meals.

We tried this one last night and it was great! Here are some reasons why:


  • Not too unhealthy
  • Only 5 ingredients!
  • Easy!
  • Yummy
Slow Cooker Crock Pot Meal

Click here for the recipe, it is from the Six Sisters blog...they have a ton of slow cooker recipes and they are organized really well-y'all should check it out.

This is also an excellent recipe to make just after having a stomach bug in your house...I'm fairly sure that at this point most of south-eastern Virginia (including our home) has come down with this bug...so if you just so happen to have a large supply of 7-Up and chicken broth...here's what you can do with it!

I'm looking forward to this weekend for a few reasons, most important is that it is supposed to be in the 60's! Yay for March! Yay for warm weather!

I'm also getting my hair highlighted today...I love this picture I found on Pinterest....We shall see.

strawberry blonde highlights in brown hair

What are your weekend plans!?

No comments:

Post a Comment