Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Baby Shower Menu (Recipes)

As promised, here are the recipes I used for the Green and Blue Baby Shower I had this past weekend. It was at 11:00 so there was kind of a 'brunch' theme going on:

Cucumber Lemonade:

  • Mix together a pitcher of lemonade and cut up two cucumbers, let them soak in the lemonade over night
  • Add equal amounts of 7-Up and Gingerale to the mixture until you are happy with the taste :)
  • I poured mine into individual canning jars and added green and white striped straws with Mustaches attached near the top. I also added one cucumber slice to each jar.
Cucumber Lemonade


These were amazing and so easy to make! I'm in love and just might make them every Saturday morning from here on out!!

Mini Cinnamon Rolls


I've made this recipe so many times because everyone loves it!

Breakfast Casserole Supreme. Photo by Mark & Stacy


This was a Martha Stewart recipe and I love the fact that you could make them in a muffin tin, also pretty easy!

Muffin Tin Quiche.

In addition I served fruit and blueberry muffins. A nice collage of recipes for a great brunch :)



No comments:

Post a Comment