Tuesday, December 25, 2012

E-Meals..I did it

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, we sure did! Below are a few pictures of Lilly enjoying her little play kitchen. It was so much fun watching her enjoy all her gifts!





A few days ago I mentioned that I came across a site called E Meals. I went ahead and signed up and received the following instantly: a link to this week's meal plan as well as a link to last week's meal plan.

The meal plan includes seven dinner meals (including sides), all the ingredients you will need to make those meals, along with the recipes and cooking instructions.

When you first sign up for their program you will be able to choose between ten different meal plans. They include:

  • Classic Meals
  • Clean Eating
  • Simple Gourmet
  • Paleo
  • Low Carb
  • Low Fat
  • Portion Control
  • Natural and Organic
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegetarian

So there's pretty much a meal plan for every type of person/family unit out there! We decided to go with the Simple Gourmet because in looking at the sample recipes provided, it seemed to have some simple but not your every-day-see-all-the-time-recipe options. 

emeals meal planning

I am so excited to get started with this and look forward to making the recipes. I'll be sure to write a follow-up post when I do. Some of my favorite things about this is that I'll be able to have my shopping list for each week always at my fingertips but won't need to spend hours creating it. I'll also enjoy being able to compare each week's shopping list with the current coupon's and sales. It seems like if left on my own, I can never quite get it all together. I'm sure using emeals will be a cost-saving decision for us as we go into 2013. 

Emeals is also a great way to stay organized. Here is a printable you can use when you're planning your shopping trips. This way you'll be sure not to forget something...or end up taking three trips a week to the grocery store!




So, check them out and let me know which meal plan you choose!





No comments:

Post a Comment