Friday, November 16, 2012

Our Christmas Tree

Well, it only took four days but our Christmas Tree made it out of the box and is up, with the lights on and the ornaments. I remember this process being a LOT easier without a one year old :)

Here are a few pictures of the end result

Christmas Tree Ideas

I have about 5 of these large brown flowers. I got them from Walmart for $1 each and they just clip on to the edge of the branches. I love the big impact they have.

The green star in the picture above is from Cracker Barrell. If you go after the holiday season (like on the 27th of December) all their Christmas stuff is about 75% off and they have the cutest stuff. I bought a few of these stars and they ended up being only about $.50 each.

Christmas Tree Decor

My mom bought two boxes of these round painted balls at a flea market one time while on vacation. She paid $5 for all of them and there are about 25. I think they're beautiful. We also have our Lenox annual ornaments displayed. I think it adds a touch of elegance to our normally 'country' theme.

Country Christmas Tree
  
And here is the finished product. Not too cluttered which is how I like it :)










No comments:

Post a Comment