Wednesday, November 7, 2012

First Piece of my Spring Line...

Don't forget to pick out your fleece scarf! Click here for more info.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Top with scalloped sleeves


So I decided it would be fun to make a clothing line. I don't really know yet if anything will come of this or what the future might hold, but I think it would be a fun accomplishment none the less. My first piece is currently known as...wait for it...Piece #1.

Creative right?

So, if after seeing the pictures below you can come up with a better name...feel free to leave a comment below and I will pick the best one!

Scalloped sleeve top

A few thinks that I love about this top:


  1. The pleats on the front. They're probably hard to see in the photos but it adds great detail.
  2. The length, I love that it is short-falling just wear your belt would be.
  3. The scalloped cap sleeves! I wanted to do something different with the sleeves and love the scalloped edges.
What do you like about it?

2012 Spring Line Lindsey Ralls

Spring Line Lindsey Ralls


What would you like my next piece to be?





2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by from the Blissful & Domestic Link up! That is a very pretty top :)Congrats on creating it!
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete