Friday, November 9, 2012

Christmas Decor...

I know, I know. It's still only early November. BUT, I've already started thinking about how I'm going to decorate the house for Christmas. I want to do something different this year but I'm not quite sure what. After browsing Pinterest I found some cute ideas that I could use as starting points:

Dining room Christmas Decorating
Love this idea, what a neat way to dress up the chandelier in my dining room!

Front Porch Christmas Decorating

One of the hardest things for me to decorate is my front porch...I love this idea!

Chocolate dipped pretzel sticks

I think this will definitely be happening at our Christmas Party!

Christmas decorating for those with a grand home entrance.....

This was entitled "Christmas Decorating for those with a Grand Home Entrance" Um, what? Who's house looks like that? More like "Christmas Decorating for the President...of America" ...Gorgeous though...

So has anyone else thought about how your going to decorate for Christmas?

And of course, don't forget about the scarves I'm selling for Christmas. Only $4.99! Check them out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment