So, I really had a jam-packed weekend. It's amazing all that you can get done in a weekend when you set your mind to it.
1. Suzanne and I went to see "Something Borrowed" on Friday. I really liked it. It has Jim from The Office in it and so of course it was awesome. There are apparently two books as well, so I'll be needing to read those soon.
2. Finding good deals on things you actually need make me happy.
3. My family is so great and we had such a nice weekend hanging out together.
4. We have great friends too. We had dinner last night and went home with 3 bags of baby clothes and a packed lunch for both of us today :)
5. I am exhausted! I would be very tempted to stay home and rest today if it weren't for the fact that there will be men here all day gutting our bathroom, most likely in a loud fashion-which usually doesn't allow for much rest...