Friday, March 8, 2013

E-Meals


                                                                              

First of all, don't miss out on the $25 Amazon Gift Card I'm giving away this week...to enter, simply like my Facebook page by clicking here. 

Now...onto some yummy food news. Did you know E-Meals offers a breakfast option? Well they do! And it's only $3 a month and will work at any grocery store! But, I have a discount for you guys! Use the code Breakfast30 to receive 30% off! That means a year's worth of Breakfasts for only $25!

Free week of Breakfast and 30% off for your readers

And remember, the breakfast meal plan includes five meals complete with grocery list.  The breakfasts are meant to give you a wide range of options and get you out of the cereal and milk rut! (Which we have all been in at some point I'm sure!)

To get you in the breakfast mode...here are a few recipes I found on Pinterest this week that sound both good for you and good eat!


Healthy Breakfast Ideas
                                                                    "Breakfast Hash"

Healthy Breakfast Recipes
Spinach Artichoke Egg Casserole

Delicious & healthy breakfast ideas

















                                           
                                                    Waffles with Ham and Eggs

1 comment:

  1. Yum! These look great!
    I found you today thru the Linky Party at Happy Hour Projects, where I'm #171. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    www.vmg206.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete