It's done! My bedroom that is. I've finally finished all the little details and am happy with how it turned out.
Remember the old room?
Here's what I did:
1. Painted bedroom Classic Taupe
2. Made new curtains using coral, white and blue fabric
3. Moved the bed and nightstand
4. Made painting to hang on the wall
5. Hung floating shelves from Ikea
6. Purchased new throw pillows, sheets, and comforter
Here is the finished product:
No longer a bedroom, it's now more of a retreat :)
Also, an added bonus is that the new 400 thread count sheets and the down comforter is sooo soft. I don't want to get out of bed in the morning!!