Friday, September 21, 2012

Weekend Preview

I don't know about you guys but I am headed into one fun-filled weekend.  Tonight we are getting together with some friends to hang out around a campfire, eat s'mores and catch up.  In case you're wondering what the weather here in South Eastern VA looks like it can be described in 1 word:  Fantabulous. High 70's, Low 80's all week. I love this time of year!

Tomorrow is Lilly's birthday party! The past few days have consisted of very little sleep but it's worth it because I'm so excited for the party. It is going to be outside and the weather is supposed to be gorgeous. Stay tuned next week for pictures. Below are some pictures of the water bottles I finished up today. They say "Happy Birthday Lilly" and have a picture of a hydrangea on them. There will be lots of flowers at the party...and hydrangeas may or may not show up again ;)

first birthday party

covered water bottles

first birthday party water bottles



The birthday party is at Noon and then that evening I'm going to a "First Day of Fall Party" (ladies only). I'm so looking forward to this because my wonderful friend Christine is throwing it and is a super awesome party planner. Also I've heard rumors that there will be good food there which makes me happy.

What do you have going on this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment