Friday, August 24, 2012

Great Finds at Target...

So I was in Target yesterday with the sole purpose of picking a few things up for dinner and got distracted in the baby girl section. They had the most adorable skirts on sale for under $2.50!! I picked up 1 (yes only one...feel free to clap) as well as a bag of Hasbro gummi bears that were calling my name. I went to Target.com to check out what their online store offered and here are a few cute, amazing deals that I didn't see in the store... (You can't make these things for these prices!!)


clearance
Sale Price$2.50 
Reg: Original Price$5.00Circo ITG Cwb Knit Skirt Pink



clearance
Sale Price$1.75 
Reg: Original Price$5.00Circo® Infant Toddler Girls Smocked Skirt -...

And something for us grownups...

clearance
Sale Price$4.54 
Reg: Original Price$12.99Mossimo Supply Co. Orange Nat Grosgrain-Trim Cloche
Tonight we're heading up to Richmond for a wedding! I'm super excited and will post pictures soon! What are your weekend plans!

     W

No comments:

Post a Comment